Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Maui the builder

Hello, Welcome all, I hope you enjoy my video.
I have put together a summary of my learning  
Matau Sam, Sonny, Mason, Tyla-raine, Ricci an I made a good team
We had to build a new compost bin because the school compost bin was getting old and ugly.
We found our information on Google.
There was heaps of ideas on Google and I think we picked the best idea
We all got to use the power tools like the drill and the Chainsaw, lt was fun.

Because I got to build something for our school 




5 comments:

  1. Top Of The morning to ya, I'm Karl From Papakura Central School And I Like How you were safe and cearefull with the drill good job. If you wana checkout my blog heres the link😁 http://pcskarls.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome maui I love the photos and how you get to use power tools. that looks like a great compost bin you made, hopefully your school will use that compost bin for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s check out my blog @ http://pcsmatthewt.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete
  3. hello,how are you doing. was making the compost bin hard?I like how you helped the school make a compost bin.good bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maui, my name is Richard I go to Waikowhai Primary School I really like how you care about your school and made a compost bin.How did you come up with the idea and make a compost bin? What part did you enjoy about making the compost bin?I think you could've added more information about the compost bin.Come and check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.