Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Smash a crash m-m

At the game With my team Tuesday 6 of July 2017


We went to The game with my mum I played for tautoro Titans
we  played Ohaewai  They lost.   Tautoro Titan Won  
We Had a great game because I Had to tackle and I Superman Tickled him . And I scored the try It was fun . Running with the ball to the Try line.I scored a try We played a ganen The ball went flying to me I went to the Try line and scored a try.
After that Me and My mum and my sister went to McDonald's. We had A Cheeseburger and
A Bundy and Coke I enjoyed the burger because it was yummy my Favourite part Was the cheese  It was fun we went home …

Image result for tautoro Titans

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Benson From Waikowhai Primary School! That sounded like an amazing time! That reminds me about when our school played in the rugby zones! Some parts I didn't understand so... maybe next time you can check it twice? But besides that it awesome to read! Keep up the the good work

    And don't forget to check out my blog
    http://wpsbensoni.blogspot.co.nz/
    And feel free to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.