Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Trampoline Recount

Mangu and I

On Saturday I went outside to play on the trampoline with my sisters.  I jumped high. I jumped so high I fell off the tramp.  It hurt so much but I didn't cry, I just got a cut on my leg.  After that, I went to my mum.   She was making lunch with my sister Enid.  We had roast pork. It was super yum.  I had to clean the table.  I don't like cleaning the table.  I don't like cleaning at all….I hide. Sometimes I hide in my dad’s room. It’s scary!

After that I went back onto the tramp. My dog Mangu was barking at Te Ari Jack.  It was funny. I laughed and laughed and laughed. I said, “ha ha”.  Mangu jumped on the tramp with me.  He can do flips and tricks.  He barked and jumped very high.  When he made an angry face I got scared and jumped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.