Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Reckless Titans

Reckless Titans

After School yesterday I walked home to get changed. After that I sprinted to our Rugby League game at Tautoro School. We played Ohaewai under elevens Rugby League team. I was so excited I was waiting for the game all day. My friend Mason done the kick off. I ran and got the ball and boosted to the try, I ran up the guts to them and I bowled a boy over I missed the try. But I still had a awesome game. I made some the  perfect tackles. My team played awesome, we won It was a hard game. The score was 42 - 38 to us.
After our game we had a massive feed. Our team members all brought a plate to feed our Manuhiri. The food was scrumptious and yummy and delicious. My favourite meal and drink was the delicious cake and water.

   

1 comment:

  1. Maui, your writing is outstanding! Keep exploring adjectives and adverbs. It makes your writing SO interesting to read. Great progress Maui! I think you should share this at assembly (and your adjectives post!). Your next step is to keep doing THIS kind of writing and use time words between events. For example, you could use After that, Later on or Next. Again, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.