Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

Triumphant Triceratops - By Maui and Toko

What I did:
I have been learning about dinosaurs.  My two favourite dinosaurs are T.Rex or Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops.  Triceratops is a plant eater.  He has three horns on his face.  He could fend off the most ferocious of dinosaurs.  Tyrannosaurus Rex has sharp teeth and a powerful jaw.  He likes to eat other dinosaurs.


I wanted to make an animation movie about these dinosaurs.  Toko helped me make my scenes and do my dinosaurs.


What I found hard:
  • Holding the iPad still.
  • Moving my dinosaurs tails and face in little bits.
  • Taking heaps of photos was hoha.


Where to next:

I want to use different music, special effects and look at using different scenes in my work.  I think I could also help other people learn about making animation movies.



15 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maui. This is a great animation, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this, especially when the Triceratops is one of my favourite dinosaurs. May next favourite is the T-REX I wonder can you make a movie about my second best dinosaur? See you later Miss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Miss The other dinosaur is a Tyrannosaurus Rex but loks like a taniwha.











      Delete
    3. Hi Miss The other dinosaur is a Tyrannosaurus Rex but loks like a taniwha.











      Delete
  2. I am very impressed with your animation Maui and have shared in our Kaikohekohe Google + Community. This means that all the other teachers at other schools can see your work and share it with their students too. You have chosen great music to go with your animation. I like the title and credits too. I am sure you will be able to use animation again to share your learning.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Lots of people have visited my page this week.

      Delete
  3. Nice work Maui. It is impressive. It was funny when the little dinosaur bit the big dinosaur and the big dinosaur ran away. I liked how you made the dinosaurs with plasticine.
    From Tim and Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Maui. I loved watching your animation and seeing those amazing dinosaurs made out of plasticine. That was so clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning to do animations with my images I draw now. It's a bit trickier. Thank you for leaving a message.

      Delete
    2. I'm learning to do animations with my images I draw now. It's a bit trickier. Thank you for leaving a message.

      Delete
  5. Great work Maui. I loved watching your animation and seeing those amazing dinosaurs made out of plasticine. That was so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mahi, especially the victory dance at the end, and the tails going hard. Awesome Kaa mau te wehi nga tama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Triceratops was happy he beat T.Rex. I like doing animations. Have you done animations?

      Delete
  7. WOW! That is really good stop motion, I think it's so cool.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That is really good stop motion, I think it's so cool.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.